2012-08-28

The manager is leaving in December

I have been offered and have accepted a new position as program coordinator at a company named Equalis, which means that I will be leaving Imagelab in just a few months. My official last day of work is Dec 14th, but I have a large amount of saved-up vacation which I graciously have been granted leave to use, which means that I will be gone during the period Oct 26th to Dec 7th.

Even though I am looking forward to new horizons I do regret leaving Imagelab, which has been an exciting workplace with interesting challenges and many friendly and talented people -- I will miss you all, but sometimes in life one needs to move on. I shall do my best to leave behind a tidy lab with no loose ends, in order to make the transition to a new manager as smooth as possible for you all.

No comments: